Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 17, 2011

BLAMWICH!

If you haven't heard Calgary has had a new food boom happening lately...it has not only exploded among us foodies lovers but even those traditional diners have agreed this is off the hook - Food Trucks!

Yup they are here have been for a couple months and I think its safe to say they are here to stay. I have tried almost every single one, and I of course have my absolute favorites today I wish to tell you all about one of the all stars BLAMWICH. Yes you said it right, blam-wich. They make sandwiches and I know what you’re thinking...it’s a sandwich. Well let me correct you it’s an out of this world, out of body, omg -its-so-good sandwich and you are gunna be back!

I have had three now and I intend on just continuing my way through the menu. Bacon my friends is what its all about and they do it right. You haven't even had a BLT until you've let Blamwich fix you up with their bacon storm...storm it is. Bacon, bacon, bacon and then some more freakin bacon. Don't let this little piggy packed wich scare you away ...it is beautifully complimented by crisp lettuce, fresh, cool tomato and all held together by a bun that will leave you....drooling. (Seriously blamwich were do you get your buns from I need to get my hands on some)

But ok, I know everyday sitting in an office... and you want to stuff me Full of bacon in girl math that doesn't add up. So let them show you another side of it all hypocrite...no seriously the sandwich is called a hypocrite and its packed with veggies. Fresh spinach and warm veggies on top your inner tree hugger will...well hug you i guess :p

Lastly my all time fav is the Mario, there’s a little Italian in all of us and its gunna want a Mario. Olives, artichoke hearts, meat, cheese and that bun...you cannot go wrong!

It's all there for the taking and only 8 bucks! So get on board already its time to find the truck!

Stay hungry Calgary

Rach


0 comments:

Post a Comment