Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

5 guys and a burger :)

I'm not too big on reviewing chains, and I knew this company was more popular in the states so when my hubby said let’s try it out I was happy to enjoy a burger but didn't think it would be anything significant. Well smack daddy was I wrong!
This delish double patty burger is fantastic. The cheese burger will take you back to sitting in the summer sun (for calgarians summer is season is suppose to be the season between spring and fall I know we haven't had one in awhile) sitting on a patio, firing up the bbq and sippin a ice cold coke. Its cheese, great pickle crunch, and with the option of every topping you can imagine your burger is customized to your taste buds little happy place!
As the perfect side the French fries where great and these guys don't skimp!
So go visit the guys let them hook you up with one loaded burger and enjoy! Their 5 outta 5 in my books I'll be back boys so till next time!

The Calgary Foodie

Five Guys Burgers and Fries on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment