Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Go Hungry and leave very Happy!

I have been to almost all of the Edmonton Red Robins and LOVE everyone. Every time I'm in Edmonton we stop by. Of course the burger's, shakes, fries and poutines are what I'm here to talk about. I have my favorites and they never seem to disappoint.
Let’s begin with the Crispy Chicken Burger golden brown crispy shell encounters tender, meaty chicken smothered in a mayo topped with crisp lettuce, pickle and a soft bun you just can't go wrong. Next is the Whiskey River BBQ burger my husband’s favorite thick juicy burger with they’re famous BBQ sauce topped with cheddar cheese, mayo, tomato and my favorite onion straws. Last of my most favorites is the Banzi Burger, this is fantastic playing on all your taste buds. They have a beefy patty marinated in Teriyaki they top it with the sweetness of pineapple creating flavors our of this world. To finish it off you get cheddar cheese lettuce and tomato. The flavors are incredible!
Now that you know which burgers to get let me tell you, you cannot go wrong with the poutine. The fries are good and when they come as “endless” fries it makes them even more fantastic. However the poutine is where it’s at. Coated in rich, creamy gravy and so much cheese you won’t know what to do with. Wash it all down with a great milk shake or one of their freckled lemonade.
Overall check them out they really have a great menu!


Enjoy and stay hungry Calgary!


The Calgary Foodie!




Red Robin (West - 170 St/100 Ave) on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment