Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Joey Tomatos

Joey's is a fairly popular place, they keep the restaurant atmosphere very relaxing making it a perfect stop for everything from drink's with the girls to a romantic dinner.


We have always been greeted and seated almost immediately. They have an extensive drink list; from wine to beer to they're all too popular Peach Bellini you can find something perfect to wash down your favorite meal. Personally I am a Super Sonic Gin and Tonic or a Cherry cola vodka tonic girl and those are my favorite to take on my favorite entrees.
They really range in foods you can order a succulent steak, mouthwatering flatbread or a refreshing salad.


I of course have my preferred entrees which have never let me down. The Baja Fish Taco's keep me coming back for sure. A crunchy corn shell cradling fresh lettuce, creamy avocado and crispy fish all to be drizzled in a spicy Mexican sauce. When I'm looking for an adult twist on a kid classic sandwich I am all over the Lobster Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Thick toasted bread incasing brie, cheddar cheese and Atlantic lobster. Served with a side of their amazing skinny and cocktail sauce. And when in doubt go for the Bombay Butter Chicken tender chunks of chicken smothered in a fabulous butter chicken sauce. Served with toasted almond basmati rice and naan bread.


Overall I would really enjoy Joey Tomato's stop by for appy's, drink's, dinners and more!



Enjoy and Stay Hungry Calgary!


 The Calgary Foodie!


Joey Barlow on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment