Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Calgary Foodie!

Hello!

My name is Rachel and I am here to share my favorite restaurants around Calgary with you! My love of food and wines, beer and burgers, seafood, veggies and ingredients alike came very early. Since I have become completely obsessed with discovering great places to enjoy your favorite dishes with warm atmospheres, and unique characteristics. I attended cooking classes and tastings all over the city! I also try restaurants of all types and cultures. This blog is purely a result of my passion for food - follow me on Twitter, my Blog and Facebook and hear the download on great places all over the city!

If you wish for your restaurant to be shown on The Calgary Foodie, send me an email!

Hope you all enjoy

Sincerely

Your Fellow Foodie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment