Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Teatro

My husband and I decided to go to Teatro for a dinner a little while ago, and we fell in love! Our night began as soon as we had arrived. The beauty alone of this restaurant which is nestled in the core of Calgary, displayed among rich luxury and priceless ambience will be enough to "woo" your sweetheart. Of course the service was impeccable, everything from typical coat service to completely helpful and descriptive suggestions of the menu made choosing very easy. Ordering a perfect red wine, we enjoyed a tomato,mozzarella and basil salad to share. The main course is more exciting I promise, my husband ordered duck meatballs. I personally was interested to try this as I have experience in trying both good and badly prepared duck in the past trying it in "meat-ball" form quite literally sparked my curiosity. I ordered ahi tuna this dish which was beautifully seared and delectably dressed. Everything flowed for both dishes my husbands was divine. Not only was the meatballs cooked fantastically the pasta (which I cannot for the love of me remember the type) was perfect it wasn't too heavy it was a real treat!
My most favourite part resulted at the end. It came in three small dishes and was like the perfect first kiss at the end of a perfect date! It was love at first sight, the creme brule! Flavoured in strawberry,chocolate and regular it was unspeakably wonderful. Unfortunately I cannot even remember what my husband had I was so indulgant.
Overall it was fantastic, so romantic and so tasty you must try it!!

With love
Calgary foodie!!!

Teatro on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment